Your child attending a Christian school is definitely a good thing. The students have time with their friends and the faculty is always there for them. They are never too busy to talk with a student about an issue or problem they are dealing with. When your child attends Bethel Christian School, they will be a part of group activities and be involved with other students. They have the chance to participate in charity work that is made fun, exciting, and teaches responsibility.
The biggest benefit of all, and what BCS strives to do is make sure each student knows where they are in their walk with God. The teachers help them with problems that may be stunting their spiritual growth. BCS wants each student to grow in their relationship with Jesus and get much closer to Him.
The mission of Bethel Christian School is to assist Christian parents in fulfilling their responsibility for the training of their children by providing a total educational program that is biblically sound, Christ-honoring, of high standards and provides the tools for students to pursue leadership and community service opportunities.
We seek to produce students who recognize and practice the lordship of Christ in all of life and learning and who are thus equipped to function well in society and as members of the Body of Christ.
QUALITY EDUCATION SINCE 1973
- Member of the Association of Christian Schools International
- Graduates have attended a variety of colleges and universities
- Traditional educational methodology emphasizing quality and excellence with biblical integration
- Qualified, dedicated, certified Christian teachers
- Full athletic program for boys and girls including volleyball, soccer, and basketball
- Various enhancement courses including; Music, Art, Foreign Language, Computer Basics, Microsoft Office, Bible Studies and Christian Leadership